Saturday 7 February 2015

Dark Rumblings

The rain may be getting to me. I sense a quiet darkness in my soul. My friend Sam cracked a joke at me this morning; the doorknob had broken off in her hand. I physically couldn't laugh. We both kinda stood there waiting. She giggled and I stood there with a blank stare willing a sound to come from my mouth. If it had it would have come out something like this: ha. ha. ha.  Like a ball bouncing down a staircase in slow motion.
I'm honestly not that interested in blogging today. I don't feel very interesting right now.  But I'm telling myself that I'm not the first or the only sad person in the world and that maybe there's someone out there who can relate. And so I blog anyway :)
 If someone could take a picture of my soul right now this is what it would look like.


Aromatherapy helps. I'm totally addicted to it. I think it all started when I was selling Scentsy. It continued with Avon because I have so many memories associated with the scent of their products.

Here are the products that are making it almost ok right now: Avon Luck and Skin So Soft. I use some epsom salts and a little SSS in the bath. If I want bubbles of course I have a mad selection of Avon Bubble bath lol

 $9.99 (from $19.99)



$35.00

Hey, thanks for letting me get some thoughts out into the world wide web :). I'll be taking orders for Avon Campaign 5 until Feb 25th, click below and SHOP (another mood enhancing activity :D)

http://www.avon.ca/shop/en/avon-ca/brochure-list?BP=0j%2bfQCNMpx8%3d

Don't forget you can order online from all over Canada :)


xoxo Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment